Our seasonal memberships aim to motivate you to make the most of your mornings.
Joining as member allows you to enjoy everything Write & Shine has to offer for a fixed fee of £149 during the season (1 March to 30 June 2020). Think of it as a class-pass, with added support, resources & inspiration offered during the season, as well as unlimited access to our online library of courses.
What our members say
“It’s made me more committed to my writing & helped me to generate a fantastic range of work – flash fiction, poetry, life writing, journal articles. Writing can be a lonely affair, but Write & Shine provides a lovely, friendly community.”
Shamini, Write & Shine Member
“The workshops give me structure as I start to make writing more than just a hobby. Each week I leave feeling excited about what I have scribbled down in my notebook & my best pieces of writing have without fail been from an early morning Write & Shine workshop. I am absolutely sure my membership is making me a better writer!”
Becca, Write & Shine Member
“Write & Shine morning workshops have been rocket fuel for my writing life for several years now. The seasonal membership is the best value option as it gets me writing every week (no excuses!) & I love being part of such an inspirational and supportive writing community.”
Terri, Write & Shine Member
As a member, you will enjoy:
- Access to the writing sessions in our programme, including the workshops (currently virtual!), a guest tutor session with poet Philip Cowell & the morning writing retreat
- Unlimited access to our new online library of courses, with new sessions added every week
- Our springtime creative package
- Free workshop invite for a friend
- Special treats along the way, such as exclusive members-only workshops, author events, hand-picked writing resources & invites to special venues
On successful payment, members will be sent an unique membership code, which can be entered at the checkout when booking each session.